- 1 1/2 lbs (750 g) turkey breast, cut into strips
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) jerk or cajun seasoning
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) light mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) light sour cream
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) lime juice
- 1 tsp (5 ml) lime peel, grated
- 6large flour tortillas
- 1 mango, sliced
- 1 – 5 1/4 oz (145 g) pkg. alfalfa sprouts
- 1/2 sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- Toss turkey strips with seasoning mix to coat.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice and lime peel; mix to combine.
- Divide mayonnaise mixture evenly between flour tortillas and spread to cover. Divide turkey, mango, alfalfa sprouts and red pepper evenly between tortillas; place in a line down the middle of each tortilla. Fold ends of each tortilla and roll to make a wrap.
Tip : use flavoured tortillas to bring even more zing to the party.